Friday, July 3, 2009

Julissa - K4 - 2009-2010

I am still trying to decide what to use with Julissa. If she was the only one I had to school, I would use BJU's new Footsteps for Fours program. But because I have four that come before her, I am still contemplating what to do with her this year. Below are the possibilities that I am considering.

ABeka K4

BJU Footsteps for Fours

Before Five In A Row

Rod and Staff ABC Series


Picture Book Ideas

http://www.preschoolrainbow.org/book-themes.htm

Picture Book Preschool

http://www.carolhurst.com/titles/prek.html

1000 Good Book List

Simply Charlotte Mason's book list for 3 - 5 year olds



1 comment:

Plainlady's Ponderings said...

Abeka has some cute books for young students. The Handbook for Reading is real colorful and I think is great for doing phonics foundation. My youngest can just look at it and see the pictures and figure out what sound is being taught. I follows the usual short vowels then consonant sounds program so they can actually ead words before too long.