Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Reading Goals for 2010


I am going to join FishMama in setting some reading goals this year in hopes of getting more reading done. I am going to do my best to give monthly updates as to what I have read and what I will be reading.

January 2010

Personal Growth - Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul by John and Stasi Eldredge (Christmas Gift)

Organizing - Smart Organizing: Simple strategies for bringing order to your home by Sandra Felton

Photography - Understanding Exposure: How to Shoot Great Photographs with a Film or Digital Camera by Bryan Peterson

Finance - Start Over, Finish Rich by David Bach

Read Aloud to 7 year old daughter - Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm by Kate Douglas Wiggin

Current Read Aloud to sons (ages 12, 10, almost 9) by husband - David Copperfield by Charles Dickens

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I didn't know you had this!!

Dixie said...

I don't update this one like I do the general one. I just don't seem to have the time I would like to spend on this one.

FishMama said...

This looks like a very purposeful list. My kids just finished David Copperfield. How did y'all like it?